The Mullen Family

Monday, December 18, 2006


We took Madalyn for her checkup last week and she's up to 9 lbs 2 oz!! She went from the 10th percentile at 2 weeks old to the 50th percentile now, at 6 weeks old. The doctor was happy and said we're doing everything right with the breastfeeding and that she's doing great. She's also now 21 1/4 inches long which also puts her in the 50th percentile for length. She has some eczema on her face which we've been putting hydrocortizone cream on and it's pretty much all cleared up now. It's amazing to see how fast she's growing. And this morning I was telling her about the days of the week and that today is Monday and I believe I got a real smile out of her!! Not sure why she like Mondays so much... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home