Maddy is starting to get much more expressive with hints of real smiles and she gets excited when looking at certain stuffed animals and toys. It's so amazing to watch her grow and develop every day. Yesterday I went to my new mom's group which is something I look forward to - it's a group of girls who all have new babies and we just talk about our weeks and the highs/lows - basically a sanity check to remind us that being a mom is hard work but also the most amazing and rewarding experience! After the group, Maddy and I met Greg for lunch at Know Fat in Bedford and while we were there Wally Szerbiak from the Celtics came in and Greg was chatting it up with him - too funny. Then last night Tothy and Kristin stopped by and we all headed out to the Emerald Rose for dinner - it's an Irish pub/restaurant right down the street from us. They had trivia night which we participated in, and our team, "Maddy Boombaladdy", came in third and won a $10 gift certificate to the restaurant! Madalyn was really good, even though we were there during her typical fussy time - she seems to like going out where there are lots of people and noises and things to look at. It was a busy day!!

1 Comments:
I've seen that same look in YOUR eyes before.......all wide eyed LOL! She's such a cutie. I'm glad she is starting to smile back. It is so rewarding when that begins to happen and you can feel the reward!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home