Sleepy Girl...
Today I gave Maddy a bath and she pooped while in the tub - not a pretty site! So we cleaned up that mess and tried it again with success. She's not thrilled with baths, but once I get her wrapped up in the warm towel, she's quite content. This afternoon we went shopping and I got a bunch of things that I needed and got pretty much the rest of my Christmas shopping done, including stocking stuffers. Madalyn was great - she pretty much slept the whole time.
I've been putting her in her travel swing in the mornings and lately she's started to become fixated on the toys that hang down from it. It's so neat to watch her stare at them and know that she's developing new skills. We've seen glimpses of smiles which are so amazing! The other things that's been more recent is she's become more prone to spitting up so we've been keeping bibs on her on the advice of one of the girls in my Mom's group, which has saved at least a few outfits already!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home