The Mullen Family

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Once again I'm slacking on the blog postings... let's see, what's been going on?
Last weekend, Mike Sabor ("Sabs") visited from California. We took Maddy out to lunch at the Border Cafe, then later ventured out to the bowling alley for a couple of games of 10 pin. Madalyn sat in her car seat and watched us intently the whole time. Later, after Maddy was in bed, the three of us played a competitive game of A**hole - yes the old school drinking game. Ahhh, to be young again :)
The next day, Sabs brought out his VERY nice, professional, Canon digital camera and took about 200 family photos of Greg, Maddy, and I (Wilson got in some of them as well). Can't wait to see how they turned out - they looked great on the camera screen at least!

Easter Sunday was another great day - I dressed Madalyn in a cute dress and adorable Robeez Mary Jane "shoes" - she looked adorable (but I'm biased of course!)
We spent the day at Grammy and Grampy Mullen's and had a fun egg hunt and delicious Easter dinner.

Yesterday I had some of the girls and babies from my "Mom's group" over for a visit. It's amazing how much the babies are growing and maturing - it's fun to see them starting to interact with each other. Later we headed up to York for a birthday party for Pierce, Ryan, and Auntie Lynda- for some reason I only got one picture while we were there!

It's hard to believe Madalyn will be 6 months old on May 3!! She has brought so much joy to our lives - we are trying to enjoy every moment of each day because I know it just goes by so fast!! She's such a sweet, happy baby and we love her so much!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home