Summer fun
Not sure I can top Greg's recent posting - all I can say is that he is easily the best dad in the world :) Madalyn loves him and breaks out in a huge smile whenever he is around. I am also amazed and proud at how much Greg does for Madalyn - he is up with her 3 mornings a week getting her up, diaper changed, dressed, fed, and dropped off at daycare, all while getting himself ready for work (I leave at 6 AM those mornings!) He is also loves to play with her, read to her, feed her... it makes me smile thinking about it.
We've been having fun this summer in the pool and at the beach in York. Above are a few recent pics of Maddy having "fun in the sun...."
This week we are headed to VT with Tamra, EJ, and Addison - we are renting a house on Lake Champlain and cannot wait to get up there and relax and enjoy some family time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home