The Mullen Family

Monday, October 22, 2007

Gorgeous weather!

It's been like summer here the past couple of days! Yesterday we went to an outdoor festival in Bolton, MA. They had a band playing and local beers and bbq (the bad news is the beer line was so long we waited about 20 minutes for our first beers.... the good news is they were delicious :)) We brought a blanket and toys for Maddy and relaxed and listened to the music. It reminded me of VT - the scenery and just the fun, laid back vibe. I was missing my close friends - Tamra, Theresa, and Susan - I know they would have loved it but it's hard because we all live in different places now. This warm weather has been unexpected, but so nice!
Here are some pictures from the festival and a few other recent ones of Madalyn:







1 Comments:

Blogger Tamra said...

Aww it looked like an amazing day. I sure do miss New England.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home