Madalyn Meets Santa
Well, it looks like Maddy takes after her mom when it comes to Santa. In concept, he's a great guy - he brings gifts and is funny looking - but when it comes to actually getting too close to him, that's a bit much to ask. My mom told me I would NOT sit on Santa's lap and cried when she tried to get me to. My brother would go up and sit for hours if you'd let him, but I'd safely watch from the sidelines. Our first attempt to have Maddy give Santa her wish list didn't go over too well. And are we terrible parents for making her sit there long enough to get a photo?? Anyway, I'm sure she'll laugh at these pics one day....
1 Comments:
Awwww poor Maddy! It's a cute pic though. I love her skirt.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home