Summer Fun
I finally got bored with the old blog template so changed the "look n feel" a bit. I'm not too savvy with blogging so this is a big step for me!
Summer is flying by. We've had some nice days and been having fun as much as possible. Madalyn continues to provide lots of fun and entertainment - she's such a jolly, happy, spirited kid. Of course with that also comes the occasional typical toddler tantrum, but they usually don't last long, and mostly she's just busy and happy :) We had a nice time in VT this past weekend with "Namma" and "Bubba", as Maddy calls my mom and Tom. Greg and I even got to spend a night up in Burlington while they watched Maddy. We met up with Theresa and went to the Microbrew festival on the Waterfront and hit a few places on Church St afterwards.
Congratulations to Tamra and EJ for welcoming their son Tyler, who was born on July 14th. Can't wait to meet him in August and to see Addison, who is 2 years old now!!
1 Comments:
Maddy has an infectious smile! I am so excited to see you guys next month and I hope we get to see Miss Madalyn!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home