The Mullen Family

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Feeling Proud

Yesterday Madalyn's "teacher" at her daycare told us that Madalyn is up there with the "older" kids in terms of her vocabulary and how many words she knows and speaks and that her vocabulary is expanding rapidly as of late, something we've certainly noticed as well! She also told us that Maddy is by far the most polite kid in her classroom - she says please ("mees") and thank you ("a doo") all the time without prompting. That's our girl! Lately one of her favorite things to do is run - I think since she was a late walker, running is actually a newly discovered skill. She'll run up and down the hallway while yelling out "running, running!" It's really funny, but I'm trying to teach her not to run in the house! Yeah, good luck with that :) I'll post some pictures tomorrow from the past week -just wanted to post a quick update before I go eat dinner, which tonight is ground turkey soft tacos - "nummy nummy" as Maddy would say :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home