Fall is here!
Summer is now officially over - in 2 days it will be October already! We've had some nice fall days, although this past weekend was a complete washout as it rained the entire weekend. We managed to get out though, and headed to the Aquarium on Saturday, where I think everyone with kids decided to go that day! Thankfully we got there shortly after it opened in the morning so it was too crowded yet. We even ran into our friends Jena and Paul who brought their little girl Marin (who is just 4 months younger than Maddy).
I'm a bit behind with the blog but I think I'll just post some pictures with headings instead of a long-winded posting....
Maddy showing off her rock climbing skills (I'm not a bad parent, really! I'm like inches away from her and she's only like 2 feet off the ground - looks deceiving though!)
Right after this picture, Maddy snuck one of her cheerios to Wilson. Nice sharing, Maddy!
Wilson doesn't make the cut much these days, but I thought this was a cute picture. Wilson will be 9 years old this November!
Maddy's perfecting the "look" - you know, the one that says "I"m sorry Mommy & Daddy - I didn't mean to do it...." or "Pleeease can I have X"
This is Maddy's favorite "baby" - lately she's been into bringing her for a ride in her baby stroller, feeding her in her high chair (although she feeds her play food from her grill, like hot dogs and burgers! LOL) She also likes to wrap her up in a blanket and cuddle her. She'll say "I wuv you baby" when cuddling her - it's too cute.
Feeling the Starfish at the aquarium...
Maddy and Marin at one of our last bbq-ing days this year.
I love this picture - cute but slightly devilish too!






1 Comments:
It's almost NOVEMBER. Update your blog girl.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home