Funny Maddy
Greg sent me an email this morning that made my day. The subject was "Funny Maddy" and the email was as follows (Saras and June are her teachers at school, and Retu is a girl in her class.) What a thoughtful girl!
Here was the email:
"This morning Maddy and I had toast with peanut butter - She kept saying Saras hungry, June hungry, Retu hungry while she was eating. After I let her out of her chair she was rummaging around in her toys and pulled out her toaster. She said "take toaster school" - I said OK you can take it in the car, but you'll have to leave it in the car. She liked this idea and made toast for me the entire way to school - I though she'd have a fit when we got to school
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home