Easter & Catch Up...
Once again I've gotten behind on posting - I don't know how I'll keep it up once #2 arrives...
Easter was fun this year with Maddy really getting into the egg hunts - she actually got to participate in three of them: one was a Billerica town hunt the weekend prior to Easter, the next was Easter morning at our house, and the last one was at the Mullens' in Salem. Unfortunately Easter Day was VERY cold so the egg hunt was quick and efficient. The squirrels managed to chew open some of the eggs and probably took a few of them to store away, but still a very nice day. We've been getting the yard and house ready for spring/summer with lots of yard work & housework - raking, fertilizer, mulch, mow, trim, set up the patio, painting the shed door, clean windows, power wash the house, not to mention the cleaning and organizing going on inside the house! We discovered Maddy is fascinated by worms and wasn't scared to hold them in her hands. We then put them back in the dirt so they could "go home" and "eat soup" according to her. This past weekend was gorgeous - in the 80s and sunny. A tease I know but we enjoyed every minute of it! I don't have pics uploaded yet but here are some from Easter and previous weekends.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home