The Mullen Family

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Caitlin is 2 months old!

Caitlin is 2 months old as of yesterday. Crazy how fast time if flying by. Today she had her 2 month checkup and is happy and healthy.

Her stats:
11 lbs 12 oz (75th percentile)
22.5 inches (60th percentile)

She is still sleeping really well and only gets up once at night to eat and generally goes right back down to sleep until around 7 AM. She is smiling more and cooing and moves her arms and legs a mile a minute :) She is starting to like the floor activity mat and bouncy seat more too. Her doctor noted that she has really great neck control for her age. She is a pretty happy baby most of the time but is not shy about letting us know if she is mad or unhappy, especially when it comes to eating. I am going back to work on November 5 and Caitlin will be starting daycare at the same center that Maddy goes to (same room and teachers Maddy had as a baby). It will be hard to leave her there, even though I know everyone there and love the place. I hope this last month of my leave doesn't go by too fast, but I know it will...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home